Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pillow 7inch X 15inch Bolster Earthtone

Pillow 7inch X 15inch Bolster EarthtonePillow is nice size and the fabric is pretty. However, it is much deeper than this yellow/golden shade shown, and I would have preferred the stuffing to be more firm. Other than that, it works well for the bedroom decor I was working wtih.

I purchased 4 pillows labeled "Earthtone", and this bolster was one of them. The fabric on all pillows is beautiful and heavy. The color is a gorgeous gold/butterscotch. I paired it with brown, gold and copper shades. The fringe and tassels attached to other "Earthtone" pillows are thick and lovely. After buying and returning many pillows, I can say these are the prettiest of all.

Buy Pillow 7inch X 15inch Bolster Earthtone Now

No comments:

Post a Comment