Saturday, August 30, 2014

800-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton 800TC Sheet Set, King, Ivory Solid 800 TC

800-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton 800TC Sheet Set, King, Ivory Solid 800 TCThis is the best sheet set I've ever purchased. We've had it for almost 2 years and it still looks and feels as great as it did after the first washing. Additionally, it has held together very well. Great purchase!

Its been 3 years now and I washed it with something that made the sheet tear, but it was in great shape after being slept on for 3 years!

I ordered the king size set (top sheet/fitted sheet and 2 king pillow cases) a few months back. I bought the ivory color. I have been able to wash them, use them and wash again to see how well they do/do not hold up. After a few uses, I would NOT buy this product again and recommend you put your money elsewhere.

For one thing, they wrinkle up pretty bad in the dryer. Hard to get the wrinkles out once there and no one irons anymore. Also, the sheets are NOT getting any softer with longer use as often happens with better quality linens (they give firm instructions in the package what to do/not do for best care and I have followed the instructions to the "t" still not working!). Finally, the sheets have seemed to slightly shrunk since I got them. We have a nice quality king pillow top mattress set and as long as I get the right size, typically not an issue. I have to use all my strength to tighten the sheets by the time I get to the 4th corner. It did not do this the first time, got a little worse the second washing and now, it's Hulk time when I try to get the fitted sheet back on the bed. We have cats too and if you don't get every inch of loose hair off the sheets prior to washing, you end up with these tiny little cat hair balls all over the place that you then have to de-lint before using. Definately avoid this set if you have pets.

I have at least a dozen sheet sets in different colors, materials and thread count in the last eight years and this set is honestly THE WORST I have bought. Most I got through Linens & Things, The Company Store, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. I have never had a set with all the negatives as this set has had. I don't think I'll buy on line anymore. I want to feel things and see them next time. The 800 thread count for this Egyptian cotton set at Amazon did not cut it. I do not look forward to a good sleep when I know this set of sheets is on the bed. I am a disappointed customer. Don't you be too!!

Buy 800-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton 800TC Sheet Set, King, Ivory Solid 800 TC Now

We bought these sheets, because the reviews were great and they seemed nice, unfortunately I was GREATLY disappointment. I've bought sheets at Costco and Target before, and THESE where supposed to be an upgrade from those; so far they are the worst sheets I've ever slept in. They feel really rough and after a month of use, they have tiny balls of fabric that make them even rougher. Also, they get really warm, so in the middle of the night I have to get up and turn the A.C. or the fan on. I can't wait to buy new ones, so I can get rid of these ones. I thought I was getting a deal with the price, but I've had many 400 or 600 thread count sheets that are way better. It just feels like throwing money down the toilet.

Read Best Reviews of 800-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton 800TC Sheet Set, King, Ivory Solid 800 TC Here

No comments:

Post a Comment