Saturday, August 30, 2014

John Deere Farming Green Plaid - Boys Bedding Pillow Case / Pillowcover

John Deere Farming Green Plaid - Boys Bedding Pillow Case / PillowcoverThese pillow cases are perfect for my son who loves John Deere! They are very soft yet durable (I have washed them many times). The colors in them are great b/c his whole room is green/blue. A must have for a boy or girl who loves tractors!

My 2 year old loves his new John Deere Pillow Case. He walks around with his pillow and will not go to bed without it.

Buy John Deere Farming Green Plaid - Boys Bedding Pillow Case / Pillowcover Now

My son is huge into John Deere so bedding was a must. I have purchased the entire set minus the dust ruffle at this point and his room has a very country look that he loves.

Read Best Reviews of John Deere Farming Green Plaid - Boys Bedding Pillow Case / Pillowcover Here

My brother is a big time tractor nut...so I can hardly wait to give him this for christmas I am sure he will love it.

Want John Deere Farming Green Plaid - Boys Bedding Pillow Case / Pillowcover Discount?

I love John Deere things and so does my granddaughter. When she told me she wanted a big green tractor pillow I saw this pillow case and got it for her. It is very nice and she loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment