Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sure Fit Stretch Pique 3-Piece T Sofa Slipcover

Sure Fit Stretch Pique 3-Piece T Sofa Slipcover, TaupeWe have a 25 year old sleeper sofa in the den, but it's got an awful, dated, scratchy fabric. I was never quite satisfied with the fit of 1 piece slipcovers, but then I saw that Surefit now makes 2 and 3 piece sets. At first I tried the standard fit 3 piece and it was ok, but when I saw there was one for T-cushions (which this sofa has, along with loose back cushions), I exchanged and am much happier with it. Is it perfect no but definitely a 100 percent improvement! FYI Surefit also makes covers for sleeper sofas which unzip at the bottom to allow the bed to be pulled out without removing the cover, but it does not have a T-cushion option.

My large couch did not fit any other shapes or sizes but the SureFit site really helped show how it could work. They were right my couch looks great! And the stretchy fabric was so easy to install.

Buy Sure Fit Stretch Pique 3-Piece T Sofa Slipcover Now

I purchased the cover for a T cushion sofa with loose back pillows. It fits perfect and it is the nicest cover that I ever had, including other sure fit covers. The coverfits snug and doesn't move around or need to be fixed after being sat on. The taupe color is a little darker than I 'd like its more like a light chocolate brown but it goes well with my other furniture. This is the only cover sure fit makes for loose back pillows and there is a very limited color choice. I would highly recommend this cover.

Read Best Reviews of Sure Fit Stretch Pique 3-Piece T Sofa Slipcover Here

Love this couch cover it was the best one I own. From color and fabric and strechiness it over exceeded my expectations!

Want Sure Fit Stretch Pique 3-Piece T Sofa Slipcover Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment