Sunday, August 31, 2014

Duvet Cover King, Burgundy Red

Duvet Cover King, Burgundy RedAdds a color difference without buying expensive comforters. Wife and I use it as a cover over our existing comforters to add to the decorating of the room without spending tons of money. Arrived quickly and we couldn't be more pleased.

Love the color, really works with my room. soft to touch, washed well, no shrinkage, no fading, no wrinkles!!!! Delivered promptly and I had a little date issue with my credit card and they were patient while I corrected my blunder (sorry) :-) Really pleased with my purchase...highly recommend.

Buy Duvet Cover King, Burgundy Red Now

I bought this thinking that it would fit good on my king down comfortable but it is WAY too big!!! Even after washing it and drying it, it still doesn't fit and the extra material gets caught up in my feet while I'm trying to sleep. Wouldn't recommend this product!!

Read Best Reviews of Duvet Cover King, Burgundy Red Here

Very soft fabric. Feels like much more expensive duvet cover. Good for instant bedroom make over. And has a strong dependable bottons to close the blanket insile.

Want Duvet Cover King, Burgundy Red Discount?

Would not purchase this product again. The snaps would not work and some were broken.

The product was over rated for what was received.

Save 74% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment