Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sinomax Memory Foam Traditional Travel Pillow

Sinomax Memory Foam Traditional Travel PillowUmmm...wow...this simply has to be the worst pillow I've ever purchased. I wanted it for two 15 hour one way flights totally useless. The foam is like a solid, hard mass and has zero flexibility or movement. I tried it for 10 minutes on the sofa and in an arm chair similar to the position one would have in an airplane seat. Trying to sleep on this pillow or using it for support on a long flight would assure you a sore neck. It is hard to the touch I've never seen a memory foam that won't give at all. I am returning it immediately and ordering the Z by Malouf travel pillow instead. Should have listened to my husband and purchased the Malouf in the first place!

I thought I needed this product but reconsidered it and returned it. I'm sure it was a great product

but in my haste I ordered it before thinking seriously " did I really need it "

Buy Sinomax Memory Foam Traditional Travel Pillow Now

No comments:

Post a Comment