Thursday, September 25, 2014

Gucci Luxury Throw Blanket - Brown

Gucci Luxury Throw Blanket - BrownI love this throw, its cuddly and it keeps me warm. My boyfriend gave it to me as a gift so i did not buy it and have no idea how the sellers are. But the product gets 5 stars from me!

Beautifully presented, this Gucci throw makes the perfect gift! I bought it for a customer prize and instantly wished I could keep it for myself once it landed at my desk. From a beautifully presented box, to the soft texture of the blanket, I could easily picture myself using on a long-haul flight or on a cold night at home on the couch. It's definitely worth the extra spend on a normal blanket because it screams luxury, as well as being something that most people would not necessarily buy for themselves.

Buy Gucci Luxury Throw Blanket - Brown Now

No comments:

Post a Comment