Wednesday, September 24, 2014

LinenSoft Mattress Protector -CAL KING- 100% Waterproof & Dust Mite Protection

LinenSoft Mattress Protector -QUEEN- 100% Waterproof & Dust Mite Protection-Fits Mattresses up to 18'This mattress cover does a great job against spills and etc... BUT the sides of the cover rip very easily. I had it for about 4 months and the sides are all torn out. The material used on the sides is just like pantyhose and definetly not like the one shown on the picture. I don't recommend it unless you don't mind replacing it every 6 months or so. It also takes forever to dry in the dryer.. about 2 hours or so for a queen size cover.

i had to purchase this cover because I have a two year old that likes to creep into my bed at night...and his sometimes not-too-absorbent pull-up is problematic. Gross, I know...but this solves the problem. At first it felt weird, almost like you could hear and feel the crinkle of the thin vinyl protector, but either I was wrong or I got use to it because I don't notice it now. I also feel like it makes my husband sweat more than usual, but hey, at least the sweat isn't getting into the mattress! Mattresses are expensive so this is a good buy.

Buy LinenSoft Mattress Protector -CAL KING- 100% Waterproof & Dust Mite Protection Now

Overall this mattress pad is ok. It is very thin and light which is not what I expected. I bought this for my daughter's bed who already had a mattress pad but the waterproof section had ripped off. I'm glad I kept the old one because if I had to use this one alone, I would return it. I am using the new pad over the old pad to provide more cushion and thickness. It's works well keeping the mattress dry so far (only had it about 2 weeks) and seems to wash well. If you are looking for a thick and strong waterproof mattress pad, this is not it.

Read Best Reviews of LinenSoft Mattress Protector -CAL KING- 100% Waterproof & Dust Mite Protection Here

This is a great deal on a great item I liked the first one so much I purchased two more for another mattress, and to have a spare to switch while washing one. I just bought a new memory foam mattress (from Bob's Discount Furniture, also a great deal), and wanted a mattress cover to protect it. The store tried to sell me one at $118! (great prices on the big items but watch out for the "extras"). I found these at Amazon and they were $26 and $27 each (queen, king size), and I think the shipping was free! They're waterproof but have a soft micro fiber top layer so you don't feel hot from sleeping on something plastic. They fit great with roomy stretch corners, and can be used with very thick mattress's (pkg says up to 22"). The seller shipped promptly and is highly rated. I highly recommend this, especially because I'm so price conscious.

Want LinenSoft Mattress Protector -CAL KING- 100% Waterproof & Dust Mite Protection Discount?

We actually bought this cover to protect our couch when we had a sick pet. It did a wonderful job of catching those little pet accidents and washed easily. Be sure not to put it on a sanitize (high heat) function as that tends to melt the backing somewhat. Overall, an excellent product!

Save 77% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment