Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mini Cushie Roll Pillow -- Assorted colors

Mini Cushie Roll PillowThis thing is so comfortable. If they made full sized pillows, I may just have to replace my current ones.

I bought two of these for my brother for Christmas. It was perfect for traveling and he loves the feel of them. They were delivered much earlier than I expected with no damages to the product or the box.

Buy Mini Cushie Roll Pillow -- Assorted colors Now

Small enough to give you the perfect fit under neck for viewing TV. A bit pricey. Found the same thing at CVS for $5(after the purchase)

Read Best Reviews of Mini Cushie Roll Pillow -- Assorted colors Here

Perfect little pillow. Was thrilled with the squishiness as well as the smaller size. Excellent for a little padding where the elbow hits the recliner arm just wrong.

Want Mini Cushie Roll Pillow -- Assorted colors Discount?

I was looking for a back-up for my favorite smooshie pillow and this is nearly perfect. It has the same material, same smooshie feel but is just a little small. This has been mentioned in several reviews but no one has bothered to note the dimensions so I was still a bit surprised. For others considering this product, it measures approximately 10 1/2 inches X 4 1/2 inches. It still works great for head support or as an arm prop for side-sleepers. The quality is very good and I would recommend this product.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment