Thursday, September 25, 2014

Orange Creamsicle Collection - Boutique Square and Lumbar Throw Pillow Cover - Damask and Polka Dots

Orange Creamsicle Collection - 20' Square Throw Pillow Cover - Damask and Polka Dots - Orange and Cream Hues - 1 Pillow CoverMy wife made order these orange pumpkin pillows! I have to say after they arrived they were of good quality and she was happy!

Timely delivery. Beautiful color and design. Looks great on my chocolate colored couch. Combined with other colorful pillows. Love it!

Buy Orange Creamsicle Collection - Boutique Square and Lumbar Throw Pillow Cover - Damask and Polka Dots Now

Chloe & Olive pillow covers are the best thing since sliced bread. Designer quality down to the very last thread. Fabrics can be mixed & matched to provide a new look any time. The fabrics are so fun & a blast to mix up. The customer service is top notch & these gals will answer your questions very quickly. Packaging & shipping was also top notch. I am telling ALL about these fabulous covers!

Read Best Reviews of Orange Creamsicle Collection - Boutique Square and Lumbar Throw Pillow Cover - Damask and Polka Dots Here

I was looking for a decorative pillow for a chair in a bedroom when I stumbled on this beauty. Orange was the planned color, I did a search on amazon and found this cover. I fell in love! But, nothing compared to seeing it in person. It is gorgeous and very well made, the zipper on it is well hidden. ! I purchased the 18 inch square cover, it is perfect. The shipping was really fast as well, I had my cover well before I had the pillow to put in it. I highly recommend not only this design but also the seller.

Want Orange Creamsicle Collection - Boutique Square and Lumbar Throw Pillow Cover - Damask and Polka Dots Discount?

This pillow cover is gorgeous. Love the fabric. It's a cotton duck which will hold up nicely. The finish on the cover is excellent as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment