Last week, one bag got its first leak, but to it's defense, I was trying to smash it sideways into a rubbermaid bin with some other vacuum bags at the time. It is still sitting nicely in that bin, though.
I have recommended these bags and this seller to my friends.This product is as good as what you may get from QVC or from other popular retail stores. The only negative thing that I can say about it, is that it does not have a zip guide handle to close the edges. You have to manually press it with your fingers to seal it shut on its zip lock line to make sure you have it all sealed. But doing it this way also ensures you have a tight seal. I have sealed king size comforters and sheets on the jumbo or xl ones and for months now it is still as tight as I sealed and suctioned it the first time. And for half the price the popular product cost, I am buying this again should I need more.I bought these bags this summer and did so primarily for the price. I also bought the more expensive (and I thought better) space bags as a backup in case these were as cheaply made as I feared they might be. Well, in the process of packing away all winter things I split, punctured or otherwise ruined about half of the space bags. These, on the other hand, I handled in the same way and not a single one split or tore. The valve system is different as well, and seems much more securely constructed. Once I figured out the weird diagrams and directions it was easy. Unlike the space bags, I have ben able to remove some of the winter items and refilled the bags with summer, reopened and put more in. I will get many, many more uses from these. I am writing this review because I am here to buy more (I have the storage bug now). Also note, this set--when they say XL JUmbo bag they MEAN it.At first I was amazed at how good it shrunk the old baby clothes but I did notice that the material was kind of bad but I thought it will be durable but that same night two of them riped. Really disappointed because I wanted to store my stuff away and now I'm back where I started with my stuff taking up space. I did like all the bags we got for the price and how big they were but if the material were more durable it would of been better.


No comments:
Post a Comment