Monday, July 15, 2013

Aller-Ease Waterproof, Dust Mite & Allergy Protection Pillow Encasement, Set of 2

Aller-Ease Waterproof, Dust Mite, Allergy Pillow Encasement, Set of 2, StandardThese pillow covers seem to have 2 layers to them: the inner layer against the pillow is an extremely thin plastic layer that is presumably the allergen barrier, and the layer on top of it is like a super super thin gauze, exactly like an airplane pillow cover, that almost feels like it could be paper. They were fine for a few months, we cover them over with cotton pillow cases anyway, but I've noticed that they have started trapping little balls of something, like dust or grease or something, in between the layers. All in all, they do their job of keeping dust and allergens away, but in the future I think I may spend a few more dollars to get one that's thicker plastic and more of a waterproof+allergen barrier type, rather than this. But if you're really pressed for money, these are fine.

I have ordered allergy/pillow covers before from

other venders, and they were inexpensive and fairly

good quality---like very soft cotton. These pillow

covers are like very, very stiff paper---they crackle

and ANNOY you when you sleep on them. I cannot recommend

this item to anyone....they are in my trash can!

Buy Aller-Ease Waterproof, Dust Mite & Allergy Protection Pillow Encasement, Set of 2 Now

Aller Ease Classic Allergen Barrier Pillow Cover, Set of 2Aller-Ease Classic Allergen Barrier Standard Pillow Cover, Set of 2

I was so disappointed when I opened the package. They feel and sound like plastic. They remind me of hospital pillows.

Read Best Reviews of Aller-Ease Waterproof, Dust Mite & Allergy Protection Pillow Encasement, Set of 2 Here

These protectors seem to be really nice and I think that they will help keep our pillows nice a lot longer since we can wash them and not the pillows.

Want Aller-Ease Waterproof, Dust Mite & Allergy Protection Pillow Encasement, Set of 2 Discount?

Read the reviews before I purchased them and was excited that they were recommended for allergy sufferers etc. The thing is that they are made of this obnoxious sounding material. They make a crinkling sound so although you may be protected from allergies etc, you'll be up with insomnia all night. Not what I want!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment