Monday, July 15, 2013

Southern Living 250 Thread-Count Revitalizer Pillow-Like Quilted Mattress Pad, White

Southern Living 250 Thread-Count Full Size Revitalizer Pillow-Like Quilted Mattress Pad, WhiteI purchased this because my son sleeps with a feather bed and it didn't matter what kind of mattress pad I put on the bed, he would wake up to a lopsided mess. I saw this on Amazon.com and decided I would give this a chance. From the first night that we put it on the bed, it held everything in place, plus it gave it a nice padding to boot. This is really a great mattress topper!

This product says it is 250 thread count cotton but the cotton was so scratchy there is no way its 250 thread count. No where on the packaging did it say the thread count either so I'm not sure where the description got that from. Was not as thick as I expected and it was not very comfortable at all. Not nearly worth what I paid. Returned it immediately.

Buy Southern Living 250 Thread-Count Revitalizer Pillow-Like Quilted Mattress Pad, White Now

I give this a 10 star if I can. The fabric is cool and soft when I'm lying on it. It feels so good and it keeps all the nasty bed bugs off. My toddler sleeps on this and he falls a sleep better with it than without it. I'm just not sure how to wash it because I don't want to destroy the inside of it because its so perfect. But overall, very good. I would order again from them. Very fast delivery by the way.

Read Best Reviews of Southern Living 250 Thread-Count Revitalizer Pillow-Like Quilted Mattress Pad, White Here

No comments:

Post a Comment