Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Contoured Memory Foam Lumbar Support Cushion

Contoured Memory Foam Lumbar Support Cushion
  • This contoured memory foam support cushion provides ideal lumbar support to ease lower back pain. Made of molded, highly resilient memory foam. Features an orthopedic design that relieves tension and helps keep spine in proper alignment. The cushion is composed of dense, high quality memory foam to provide you with luxurious comfort and firm support. Revolutionary space-aged viscoelastic memory fo

This is NOT memory foam but mearly eggcrate. And its soooo little, and im small framed and its small for me!!

Buy Contoured Memory Foam Lumbar Support Cushion Now

I will be returning these cushions. They are not big enough to support the lower back.

Read Best Reviews of Contoured Memory Foam Lumbar Support Cushion Here

I have a ruptured disc in the lower segment of my lumbar spine as the result of a fall. Since then I have had bouts of good days and bad days. Now they're all bad days. I hoped this product give me the support I need when I'm reclining. It wasn't helping very much and took a closer look and realized yhe pillow regular foam and not memory foam as it was in the descripion. I know it's too late to send it back and order something else. I haven't the money.

Want Contoured Memory Foam Lumbar Support Cushion Discount?

My wife LOVES this pillow. All the others are Too Big. This pillow fits perfectly in the small of the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment