Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Diana Burgundy King Size Luxury 7-Piece Comforter Set including Comforter, Skirt, Throw Pillows and

Diana Burgundy King Size Luxury 7-Piece Comforter Set including Comforter, Skirt, Throw Pillows and Pillow shams by Royal HotelMy bed set just arrived and cant begin to tell you how disappointed I was when I pulled it out of the box. First of all the color is different. The material is cheap and tacky with stitching coming off all over.Chandler Black King Size Luxury 7-Piece Comforter Set including Comforter, Skirt, Throw Pillows and Pillow shams by Royal Hotel It is NOT a $400 set as they proclaim! I am sending back immediately for a refund and would probably never buy from them again.

I was so upset when I received this order, the colors do not match the picture and the quality was way below acceptable. The threading was loose and unraveling in several areas. The actual colors are black and metallic gold (not tan or beige) and there is no variation between the color of the leaf detail and the actual trim between the black and leafing as the picture indicates not luxurious or classy at all. I was not expecting a whole lot considering the price, but hoped for much better. The comforter itself was a king size, but barely covered the mattress from side to side with no slack at all to cover the sides of the mattress (and no where near the box spring). The label said king, but seemed more like a queen. Definitely a huge disappointment!

Buy Diana Burgundy King Size Luxury 7-Piece Comforter Set including Comforter, Skirt, Throw Pillows and Now

Love this comforter! its thin and warm. its not as gold as it looks in the picture but its great. the throw pillows are small!

Read Best Reviews of Diana Burgundy King Size Luxury 7-Piece Comforter Set including Comforter, Skirt, Throw Pillows and Here

No comments:

Post a Comment