Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Taupe Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair & Facial Beauty King

Taupe Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair & Facial Beauty KingWonderful product. Wish I would have purchased it sooner.

It is large enough to fit a fluffy king size pillow.

Received the item quickly also. I purchased it on Friday afternoon, and received it in the mail on Monday.

The color looks as it does in the photo. The quality of the fabric is very good. Sleeping with a silk pillowcase is the best, great to eliminate messy morning hair and facial lines. I will find it difficult to go back to regular pillowcases after this. All in all a very satisfactory purchase.

Buy Taupe Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair & Facial Beauty King Now

This pillowcase is nice to sleep on, very silky. Not sure if I see any changes in my bed hair, but I wakeup with no face creases! I have washed this item on handwash, and accidently dried it with no problems.

Read Best Reviews of Taupe Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair & Facial Beauty King Here

Bought these pillowcases for everyone in the family, we all LoVe them! It was a great Christmas gift from Santa.

Want Taupe Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair & Facial Beauty King Discount?

it makes a "rubbery" fabric sound i don't like. maybe i'm particularly picky, but i have other silk fabrics that are much more pleasing to the skin than this rubbery fabric. and they don't make the annoying sounds that this pillowcase does when i scrunch them next to my ear. it seems good quality though. and also...the taupe is WAY more khaki/golden than i expected. not at all like the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment