
I bought 2 of these pillow directly from down lite .com and not Amazon. I tried writing a review on their webpage but there isn't a way to do so. Down Lite claims the pillow is extra firm, which it is not. Don't waste your money. The product is not an extra firm pillow as advertised. I could have spent less money at Walmart and gotten a better pillow. I was charged a restocking fee for returning the pillows. This pillow is on clearance for same price at down lite .com, which should have clued me in on not buying them.

It gives me the support I need because I have arthritis in both shoulders and it can sometimes be painful trying to sleep , I can keep my head and shoulders on the same level and to me this is helpful to be able to get a good night's sleep.
Buy Extra Firm Feather Pillow - 25/75 Blend Now
No comments:
Post a Comment