
I purchased item for a full size mattress that my grand baby normally sleeps on when visiting. The vinyl cover lasted for aprx. 2 months when I tried to realign the maattress on the bed after changing the bed sheets. One small tug is all it took for the mattress cover to rip.

I bought this item in Sep, 2011 and yesterday when I removed the bed sheet and a topper (because my kid threw up on the bed), I was so astonished to see a big tear in the middle of this cover! We did not do anything crazy on our bed and we actually used a additional mattress topper on top of the cover. We cannot believe that the quality of this item is so terrible.
Buy Sultan's Linens Zippered Vinyl Mattress Cover Now
Fit the bunk bed mattress it was inteded for. After about two weeks it did have a small rip in it which we taped up. It's what you pay for.
Read Best Reviews of Sultan's Linens Zippered Vinyl Mattress Cover Here
No comments:
Post a Comment