Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Protect-A-Bed AllerZip Terry Allergy Mattress Protector

AllerZip Waterproof Bed Bug Proof Zippered Bedding Encasement, King DEEP SizeI purchased this mattress cover because I live in New York and we are having a bed bug epidemic in the city. My friends who live in a brand new condo have found these nasty critters in their building. I did some research, compared to other products out there, and this one seemed to be the best. Its made of fabric, not plastic, so no crinkling when you move. On the inside there is a thin plastic-like layer for protection from liquids. The top has a terry cloth cover. Its not very soft, but hey, you put a sheet over it anyway. I have king size mattress and it took my husband and I about five minutes to put in on, just follow the directions. I highly recommend this mattress cover.

I've used allergy covers for 20 years. This is the best one I've found yet! If you suffer from dust mite allergies, only this type of mattress cover that fully seals around the mattress (and box spring)is going to do anything for you. This one is really heavy duty. We've used it now for almost 6 months around our box springs (2 Twn XL for our King box springs), but you can tell from the fabric that this really isn't going to tear or get little holes (especially around seams) like the other products usually do over time. Easy to wash and dry-great product.

Buy Protect-A-Bed AllerZip Terry Allergy Mattress Protector Now

This is a really soft, nice material. Not hot, you won't sweat when sleeping on it. We have a king bed w/a memory foam & plush topper on it and we enclosed the whole thing in the encasement. We chose to leave the topper in the encasement because we were trying to seal off dust mites and I am sure there were tons of them in the topper. It fit really well, took two of us to get it on since it was a little awkward with the topper on. I would definitely recommend this item. My breathing is improved since starting to use it. We did buy the pillow, mattress, boxspring covers all at once so I think it was a combo of all of these things that helped my asthma.

Read Best Reviews of Protect-A-Bed AllerZip Terry Allergy Mattress Protector Here

The bottom line is you are looking for a product that easily wraps around your mattress and box spring and keeps the bed bugs in or out. This works. With two people, it's easy to get on and it comes with a convenient little plastic tie to secure the zipper. We've had ours for about a month now, and used together with those plastic traps we put under the legs of our bed, I feel that this was a successful measure to keep the bed bugs away from us while we're sleeping. Of course they are not as thick or luxurious as the mattress covers you might have purchased with your mattress, but I honestly cannot tell the difference when I lay down. And that's coming from a fairly sensitive sleeper. I definitely recommend this product. Also, it fit around my mattress and memory foam topper, but you definitely need to measure your mattress first so you can buy the appropriate size. Once you open the package, they will not take returns.

Want Protect-A-Bed AllerZip Terry Allergy Mattress Protector Discount?

So far I am very pleased with this product. I washed it before putting it on the mattress. True to size. It didn't shrink & it fit my mattress perfectly. My only concern is that the zipper looks cheap, like it might break at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment