Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Storage or Disposal Bag for Mattress or Box Spring Size: Twin/Twin Extra Long

Storage or Disposal Bag for Mattress or Box Spring Size: Twin/Twin Extra LongFlimsy, rips easy...all that's fine...to be expected in the "made in China" economy. The ZIPPER is a JOKE. That's what gets me. I bought this FOR THE ZIPPER. It is the cheapest most worthless zipper I've ever seen. It literally fell apart and wouldn't zip...with no stress, I wasn't stretching it or anything. It is a joke. If I wanted a plastic bag that I had to tape up I would've bought one.

I was warned by other reviewers that it might tear. It did, despite careful as possible handling. So then the mattress is mostly protected from dust and dirt but I don't feel confident about a pest invasion ....

Buy Storage or Disposal Bag for Mattress or Box Spring Size: Twin/Twin Extra Long Now

No comments:

Post a Comment