Buy 1200 Series 4pc KING SIZE Microfiber Bed Sheet Set,Deep Pocket, SNOW WHITE Now
These sheets are not 1200 count sheets. They are nice but not the quality of the 1200 count sheets I have bought in the past. Will do fine on a guest bed but it seems they would fall apart with frequent use.Read Best Reviews of 1200 Series 4pc KING SIZE Microfiber Bed Sheet Set,Deep Pocket, SNOW WHITE Here
When these sheets arrived, I started to take them out of the packaging and immediately saw a big rip in the seam. I didn't even bother to take them all the way out and inspect them fully, since it was obvious I would need to return them. The fabric is very thin, and obviously, the sheets are not well-made. I suppose I should never have believed I would get decent quality sheets for such a low price. I wouldn't even take these for free, though -sheets this poorly made are completely useless. The seller was great, though -the return process was easy and they were very pleasant to deal with.Want 1200 Series 4pc KING SIZE Microfiber Bed Sheet Set,Deep Pocket, SNOW WHITE Discount?

No comments:
Post a Comment