Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dupont/ Invista Comforel Standard Pillow Set (2 Standard Pillows)

Dupont/ Invista Comforel Standard Pillow SetI bought these pillows after having used them at a fancy hotel. I was so impressed with them that I actually wrote down the name so I could follow up and possibly order some of my own. I was delighted to see that they were available to the general public. My order came quickly, and the pillows are just as delightful as I remember them. They have very good loft, and the filling doesn't seem to separate like some of the inexpensive pillows I have. I am finally replacing my feather pillows with these. I love them!

********2/29/12 Update************

These pillows now are weirdly lumpy. I have downgraded the product from 5 to 3 stars. I still use them every night, but they're nothing like when they were new. I know nothing lasts forever, but next time I'll just buy less expensive pillows to begin with...

I'm rating these a four star even if I ultimately returned them.

The pillows themselves were very nice and I bought them after experiencing them at a hotel. Great loft and feel, seemed very good quality and felt good with the way they cushioned and sprung back into shape. They didn't quite feel like down but they had a more luxurious feel thank a lot of fiberfills. However, they are a little more plump that I personally prefer so they hurt my neck. I ended up going to Macy's and buying "soft" pillows instead in another style (pillows are soft, medium, and firm depending on the amount of stuffing). These are at least medium, but if you like more stuffing, they might be for you.

The main reason for my high rating though is that the seller was excellent. They accepted the pillows as a return for a full refund and made the process very easy and hassle free and were very polite and understanding about it. Aside from that they were prompt with the original shipment and did a great job of packing the pillows.

So I guess my point is that even though I returned the pillows, I thought they were nice quality and thought they would probably work great...for someone else. On the other hand, there is not much risk in trying them if you aren't certain. All it cost me was the amount for return shipping.

Buy Dupont/ Invista Comforel Standard Pillow Set (2 Standard Pillows) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment