
I've owned 3 of these & have 2 of their queen mattresses. One of the pillows I accidentally left in a hotel room. Still mourning that one. Can't sleep on anything else. You'll be amazed at the change in kidney function alone & sleep is amazing.

OMG I LOVE THIS PILLOW. i wake up without headaches, and i was waking up with a headache every single day. also, i thought i maybe had kidney stones becasue the lower area of my back, on both sides where my kidneys are were CONSTANTLY hurting me. after sleeping on this pillow for only 2 nights, no more headaches, and no more pain in my lower back (kidney area). it probably was muscle pain from the "wrong" pillow, and i THOUGHT i had kidney stones. wish i had bought two of them. never want to be without this pillow. this pillow not only took all the pains away, but, oh my, the good sleep i get with it. THE BEST EVER!!! DON'T HESITATE TO BUY IT!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
judy
Buy Celebrity Memory Foam Pillow -Standard Now
No comments:
Post a Comment