Monday, September 16, 2013

Tommy Hilfiger Ticking Stripe Sheet Set, Queen

Tommy Hilfiger Ticking Stripe Sheet Set, QueenGood price, but the corners of the fitted sheet were a bit baggy even when secured with corner straps. The sheets were more wrinkled after washing than I expected, but good sheets considering.

Color is only issue. Stripes include a beige color not shown. I was expecting blues. I kept but bought another less expensive good quality for this room.

Buy Tommy Hilfiger Ticking Stripe Sheet Set, Queen Now

This set of bed sheets and pillowcases are made ​​of cotton. Priya to sleep on it and a set of beautiful looks

Read Best Reviews of Tommy Hilfiger Ticking Stripe Sheet Set, Queen Here

Luce exactamente como en la foto. es lo que esperaba. ni ma sni menos. sn embargo lo compre en rebaja y estaba a buen precio. el precio completo me parece muy costoso.

Want Tommy Hilfiger Ticking Stripe Sheet Set, Queen Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment