Saturday, September 14, 2013

Coastal Mircoplush Throw Blanket - 50" X 70"

Coastal Mircoplush Throw Blanket - 50' X 70'My parents spend their winters in Florida and I got this for them as a gift. I haven't seen it yet, but my mom says the colors are beautiful and it's super soft. The extra length is nice....can't stand throw blankets that you can't cover up with for a nap on the couch.

I was eyeing this blanket for a few months, not sure whether or not to place an order because of the price. But let me tell you, it was worth every penny! This is by far the softest blanket I have ever felt, and super adorable! I hide it from my family members so I alone can use it :)

Buy Coastal Mircoplush Throw Blanket - 50" X 70" Now

This throw is beautiful, and it looks great with my coastal decor. It's super soft and feels luxorious. It is longer than most throws, so I can cover my feet and my shoulders comfortably. It's a little more expensive than most throws I have purchased, but it is really worth it. I bought both the starfish design and the coral design.

Read Best Reviews of Coastal Mircoplush Throw Blanket - 50" X 70" Here

This Coastal Microplush blanket was selling at ABC Dist for only 9.95 and I loved it, I bought the Starfish one. When I went back to buy more, they were sold out and then I found them for this outrageous price. I am so disappointed that now I cannot buy anymore because this company bought ABC out and sold for a much higher price. There should be a law against that.

Want Coastal Mircoplush Throw Blanket - 50" X 70" Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment