Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cuddledown Synthetic Contour Gusset Pillow, Standard

Cuddledown Synthetic Contour Gusset Pillow, Standard, Medium WhiteI'm sorry to say that this pillow was returned. It was way too hard and my neck hurt even more after sleeping with this pillow. I wish there was a softer version of it because the shape of it is great.

This pillow caused me more pain than I previously had before, which I never thought possible. I've had chronic pain for 10 years after a roll-over motor vehicle accident. It was not helpful in any way

Buy Cuddledown Synthetic Contour Gusset Pillow, Standard Now

This pillow is supportive, comfy and versatile you can flip it to use the rectangular side or the curved side. Curved side feels slightly softer if you prefer that, and depending on fill level, the soft should be soft enough for most. Great pillow for neck pain and it's perfect for back and side sleepers.

Read Best Reviews of Cuddledown Synthetic Contour Gusset Pillow, Standard Here

No comments:

Post a Comment