Thursday, September 19, 2013

Isotonic Ultimate Memory Foam Twin Mattress Topper with Velour Cover

Isotonic Ultimate Memory Foam Twin Mattress Topper with Velour CoverI got the Queen size...

I was looking for a new topper of my mattress (6 yrs old), bc I didnt want the expense of buying a brand new mattress. I would see memory foam toppers and wish I could afford the "good" kind, not just the egg-crate ones. LUCKILY I came across this one. I had to go off of reviews online since I couldnt see it in person. I was recently married and had some leftover giftcards from Belk. I ended up purchasing it from belk.com bc of the gift cards & coupon I had.. but its the same product sold through Amazon... anywhoo...

air it out.. for those, who complained about the smell.. it was NOT that bad at all... just air it out with the fan on like the instructions say.. we used it that same night, no smell at all..

The fit.. I ordered queen size (Q bed) and it fit fine.. an inch maybe too short, but who's sleeping on the edges of the bed? lol no one.. dnt pay more for the extra size.

I used the velour cover and then put a deep pocket fitted sheet on top of it for protection. I was also worried that the velour would get too hot in the summers.

the next day, we did not want to get out of bed.. it was amazing the difference those two inches of bliss made. I have bursitis in my shoulders and I, for the first time in YEARS, did not wake up achy. My husband also had back aches each am, but not anymore.. We LOVE it!! If you are skeptical... don't be.. you will NOT be disappointed.. this has to be one the BEST investments we could have purchased online.. lol ;-) GET it!! you will be amazed!

I bought this for my son's twin bed, and he really likes it, the only downside is that it is several inches smaller than the mattress all the way around, so it doesn't cover the entire mattress. It is workable though, so I decided not to go through the hassle of returning it.

Buy Isotonic Ultimate Memory Foam Twin Mattress Topper with Velour Cover Now

First of all it comes with the pad cover which is necessary. Another thing is a soft pad which is good for people who have real hard mattress. Thickness is 2" which is more than enough but lower than that is no good.

Read Best Reviews of Isotonic Ultimate Memory Foam Twin Mattress Topper with Velour Cover Here

This mattress is a back saver, living in a tent and sleeping on really bad matress, bought this shipped fast and on time. No smell and now I sleep like a baby.worth every penny.

Want Isotonic Ultimate Memory Foam Twin Mattress Topper with Velour Cover Discount?

I purchased this a few months ago after researching different kinds and brands for a while. So happy with the purchase. I thought I would try it out on my smaller bed before going through the expense for a larger bed. I will be buying one for my queen bed. I don't wake up feeling as beaten as I do on my spring mattress alone. The mattress that this is on top of is not a fabulous one either, but the topper makes it feel luxurious. I did not have the chemical smell that I read about and it doesn't feel hot either. The cover may have something to do with that? it is slightly smaller that the mattress but I beleive that is on purpose because it does slide a little and I do have to re-position it every few weeks. would defintiely recommend for those who feel stiff or beaten when they awaken in the morning.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment