
I was looking for an over-sized euro pillow and this fit the bill. Extra stuffing helped fill a slightly over sized sham. Well made and soft

I got this for my new bedroom comforter set, with empty shams to be filled. They are 26", and fortunately, I read that I should get 28 inch ones to completely fill the shams. These worked out very well... now, if I can just convince the hubby that we needed this set! ;-)
Buy Hollander 86007 Palace Collection 28-Inch by 28-Inch 400 Thread Count Cotton Cover Oversized Euro Sq Now
For the price, this is a great pillow. It is very plump and soft, yet resilient and supportive. It arrived in a huge box so it was fully plump on arrival with no funky odors. It has a 400 thread count cover and a soft, satin-cord sewn around the edge (seam edges are double stitched). It definitely does not look like a factory-second or irregular and seems well made. It's nice that it can be machine-washed and tumble dried. My only complaint is that the corners of the pillow are completely empty and un-stuffed. It's fine for what I'm making, but may be an issue for someone who needs a fully square shape. All in all, it's worth buying I've even ordered a couple more to have on hand. Great deal!
Read Best Reviews of Hollander 86007 Palace Collection 28-Inch by 28-Inch 400 Thread Count Cotton Cover Oversized Euro Sq Here
I ordered a new bedding set and it included two "euro shams". Per several reviewers I got these pillows even though a smaller one was indicated. I'm glad I got these! They fill out the shams nicely and look good with the rest of the set.
Want Hollander 86007 Palace Collection 28-Inch by 28-Inch 400 Thread Count Cotton Cover Oversized Euro Sq Discount?
Of all the Euro pillows that I checked out on Amazon these were the best for the price. Purchased two pillows. [I do read all the reviews.] They arrived in a huge box which means the pillows were not compressed and smashed. The pillows were firm and puffy labelled "Cluster Puff Down Alternative Fiber Fill". The cover is "Opulent 400 Thread Count, 100% cotton Jacquard" and looks very nice! The Jacquard design was labelled Victory Wreath. Love the name "Palace Collection by Court of Versailles". Just the name sounds so regal. Well they fit beautifully in my new Euro pillow shams. Liked the idea of the size being 28" a 26" pillow of lessor quality would have not fit the shams and left them wanting and flat. I love to sit in bed and read or use my laptop. They are perfect back rests! The pillows are firm but soft and very comfortable while sitting up in bed. The pillows look great and complete the bed and truly give that opulent touch and look. The delivery time stated it may take weeks to arrive but I received them much sooner that expected. So far well worth the little extra cost. You get what you pay for. I also try to by made in USA. These are assembled in USA so I guess that is better than getting them directly from China. I am trying to stay away as much as possible from China made products. Or at least buy products from and made in the country of origin. Glad I purchased these lovely Euro pillows.

No comments:
Post a Comment