Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pinzon 100-Percent Cotton Jacquard Avalon Matelasse Sham

Pinzon Avalon Matelasse 100-Percent Cotton Jacquard 20-By-26-Inch Standard Sham, IvoryI had checked around and the prices for matelasse were SO high in every retail store and website, but these were a great price and seem to be the same product the other stores had, look great on the bed, but about half the price. Haven't washed them yet, we'll review that later.

I bought this sham to match the Pinzon Avalon Matelasse full cover I have for my bed. It is simply beautiful. It fits well, and I like the design the pillow is inserted at one end instead of in the middle, so it is very easy to take on and off. I have another matelasse cover that I've always used for spring and summer, but I'm tempted to use this one, as it is so elegant. I highly recommend the Pinzon Avalon Matelasse sham, cover and all Pinzon products. I have found them to be afordable and of very high quality.

Buy Pinzon 100-Percent Cotton Jacquard Avalon Matelasse Sham Now

I bought this, with a navy throw, and an ivory bedskirt all the pinzon brand. They are all of a beautiful weight and the texture is amazing. Very soft and nice. The Ivory color is beautiful. Be careful if you are buying a richer color, because I noticed with my navy throw that it was not quite as rich of a color as I expected. But the Ivory turned out wonderfully.

Read Best Reviews of Pinzon 100-Percent Cotton Jacquard Avalon Matelasse Sham Here

These are extremely nice shams for the money. I do not have the coverlet, but am thinking about buying it after seeing the high quality of the shams.

Want Pinzon 100-Percent Cotton Jacquard Avalon Matelasse Sham Discount?

I only give this an OK because the texture of the fabric just doesn't perfectly go with your quilts or other blankets. Color pretty, price right, and otherwise fine.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment