Monday, September 23, 2013

Just the Pillow for $21.99

Just the Pillow for $21.99In retrospect, I'm surprised how comfy this pillow is. This could have been annoying but it slips right under my head and neck, my face doesnt really touch the pillow except at the temple, and I'm supported perfectly. It stays in place quite well, the satin makes it cool. I've been using it about a week. It seems well made. I can bend it to be a neck support easily and it bounces right back.

I wish I would have found this years ago! Product meets description provided. Delivered on time no issues with the purchase itself. I have to say that the wrinkles around my eyes are noticeably decreased, and I am sleeping better. I think I was so self conscious about the wrinkles forming that it was affecting my sleep. I have also noticed much less neck pain and headaches in the morning. Very pleased with the product!!

Buy Just the Pillow for $21.99 Now

I bought the smaller pillow and it is just right for me. I guess with this smaller pillow you're supposed to use it on top of a regular pillow, but that would be too much height for me. At this smaller size, by itself, I can sleep on my back and not have my head cranked too far up. It supports my neck and that's what I really want. Maybe if you sleep on your side you might need the extra height, to keep your head properly aligned. I also sleep on my stomach, and it seems to work pretty well that way too. However, it takes a little more getting my head in just the right place and I'm not sure that, as I sleep, my head doesn't get out of place and then the anti wrinkle aspect is lost. If that's the case, I look at it as, some protection is better than no protection.

I've looked at a lot of pillows. I wasn't sure if this pillow would really be any good, but it was inexpensive and I thought I'd give it a try. Glad I did. Much better than I expected. I really like it.

Read Best Reviews of Just the Pillow for $21.99 Here

I have used this product for several years. I have sleep apnea and it is a great fit for sleeping with the hose and mask. Highly recommend for apnea patients!

Want Just the Pillow for $21.99 Discount?

We have all known pillows like this. I sleep on my face so I sometimes wake up looking like I have been in a bar fight which is not feminine. I thought this pillow may help but by itself it's too flat and with my skinniest pillow it's too fat. Whatever I do it seems to either impede my sleep or wind up on the floor under a dog. The dog's face always looks great so maybe it's working for him. Your results may be better if you are a cooperative sleeper...apparently I am not. I give it three stars because it makes a decent travel pillow on an airplane.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment