Monday, September 23, 2013

Let It Be 100% Cotton Owl Pillow

Let It Be 100% Cotton Owl PillowI first saw this pillow sitting on the couch on the Better With You, ABC TV show. I had to do some hunting on the internet to find it. I bought two one for me and one for my teen daughter. It is colorful and just looking at at it brightens our day! From the wife of the Mad Greek.

This owl pillow is even prettier in person than in the picture. I was disappointed, however, in the size. I just had it in my mind as a standard sized decorative pillow. It is quite a bit smaller. I measures 9 inches across and 10 1/2 inches at its tallest point. I bought 2 for my toddler's bedroom. Since they will be on a toddler bed, they will work. If I had gotten them to accent a larger area, it would have been more of a problem.

Buy Let It Be 100% Cotton Owl Pillow Now

Love it, so charming and will be back for more. Very well made, and a conversation piece outdtand quality!

Thanks, Barbara

Read Best Reviews of Let It Be 100% Cotton Owl Pillow Here

I also bought this one for my daughter as well and she loves it...it looks great on her bed and is made of quality material and well put together.

Want Let It Be 100% Cotton Owl Pillow Discount?

Loved it! I purchased 2 of these pillows and they are just what I expected. The colors are very bright and cheerful. I certainly recommend it!

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment