Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Facial Beauty King

Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Facial Beauty KingFit king size pillow with plenty of room to spare. Kind of seems homemade. Meaning this Company is some home based place that buys silk (hopefully 100% silk) in bulk and makes their own pillowcases. I say this because the package came in an Ebay style envelope and the tag on the pillowcase seems pretty generic. But in the end I am happy with my purchase because I like the case, cheap price and quick shipping.

This pillowcase is very nice silk and launders nicely. However, I have large, fluffy, king-sized pillows and the pillowcase is still too large, causing it to shift, crease, look sloppy etc... I'm giving it three stars because I wish it looked nicer on my bed.

Buy Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Facial Beauty King Now

This lovely silk pillowcase arrived very quickly and was exactly what I needed! I love that it has an

"envelope" end that keeps the pillow from slipping out.

Read Best Reviews of Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Facial Beauty King Here

I was hesitant to order this pillowcase because some of the reviews mentioned it was home-made. This product is beautiful, the silk is thick and very high quality, the seams are perfectly sewn and the color is exactly what you see online. The pillowcase is a little on the big side for a down pillow, however, my husband has a down and feather blend pillow and that fits perfectly. Overall I liked the first one I ordered so much that I ordered another one. They also wash well and have a lovely sheen to them.

Want Luxury 100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Facial Beauty King Discount?

I had read that silk pillow cases help with your hair getting fuzzy from sleeping on cotton pillow cases and also are better for your skin. Not sure about the skin part, but definitely works in keeping my hair fuzz free. And will blonde hair that si not my natural color, it sure helps with breakage. I highly recommend if you are tired of tangled fuzzy morning hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment