Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sleep Studio ViscoFresh Memory Foam Ventilated Pillow with Green Tea

Sleep Studio Sleep Joy® ViscoFresh Memory Foam Ventilated Pillow with Green Tea, JumboAfter trying 3 different types of memory foam pillows from a national retailer, I decided to try this one as the same pillow sells for $149 at that store! This is BY FAR the best memory foam pillow I have ever used; it is very plush while still offering the best neck support of any I have tried. It also keeps your head very cool and has a pleasant green tea-ish aroma to it. I would definitely recommend this pillow to anyone!

OMG!!!!!!

I haven't slept this good in years!

I have cervical herniation and and spinal cord compression. I have spent hundreds of dollars on "medical" pillows over

I received this pillow yesterday. This is the first pillow that does EXACTLY as described:

"Neck bolster side provides extra support for back sleepers while the neck cradle side positions the chin to help make breathing easier and help reduce snoring while sleeping on your side."

The First Night has been AMAZING!!!! I got up this morning with no neck or back pain!!! Hallelujah!!!! Praise God!!!!

God Bless The Manufacturer for making my life so much easier, because...... The way I sleep dictates my day!

I was a bit overwhelmed by the green tea aroma, so I put 2 pillowcases on it. I anticipate the scent will dissipate over time.

I am going to buy a second one! I RECOMMEND THIS PILLOW HIGHLY!!! KUDOS!!!!

Buy Sleep Studio ViscoFresh Memory Foam Ventilated Pillow with Green Tea Now

I bought this pillow for my boyfriend who is quite pleased with it, it has no green tea smell though. It is very comfortable and a good choice for people who hate firm pillows.

Read Best Reviews of Sleep Studio ViscoFresh Memory Foam Ventilated Pillow with Green Tea Here

I have had this pillow for about 2 weeks now. I sleep on my side and back. The pillow is thick enough for side sleeping support and soft enough for back sleeping support. It did smell for about a week but most memory foam has to air out for a while. I like that there is no filling to shift and clump up and I am tired of pillows that flatten after using for a short time. Hopefully this foam pillow will last a long time.

Want Sleep Studio ViscoFresh Memory Foam Ventilated Pillow with Green Tea Discount?

Prior to receiving my pillow, I had not had a good night's sleep in what seems like forever. I sleep like a baby and hardly move at night. Great for side and back sleepers. Love this pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment