
While going through some stressful times at work, I notice that my face breaks out on the side I lay my face down on the pillow. I ruled out other possibilities by flipping my pillow daily and changing the pillow case every-other day. I also created a barrier on one side of my body so I could only lay on the side that was not breaking out and acne began coming up on that side of my face as well. I then tried the barrier on both sides to attempt to keep me on my back and my face began to clear up, but I did not sleep as well. So I researched hypoallergenic pillows and treating acne with bamboo pillow cases due to their antibacterial properties. Its almost as if I am allergic to the fabric as my acne got much worse after sleeping on these pillows. Even when I never slept on a dirty side and replaced the pillow every other day, my skin regressed into a pubescent teen like manner. I have bamboo clothing that I wear hiking and they do not cause this issue on my chest... Must be the viscose blend.
In terms of being comfortable, the material is soft until its washed. Taking it out of the washer, it reminds you of a dried chamoisRough and stiff. Drying them makes them softer, but not as soft as they were before washing.
If you're looking to use the antibacterial feature of bamboo, I would look at another brand. Also, 100% Viscose from Bamboo: Look up Viscose. Its a blend of fabric, so I am not sure how the 100% statement works.
Save 36% Off
No comments:
Post a Comment