
I was surprised with how soft this pillow was. It wa a little on te flat side, but boys like them. Great for the pricewe bought twoone for each kid. Ages 2 and 4.

It does not look like the picture, it is not even the same pillow. It is still a cool pillow and it still matches the decor but it is not bright green. Hulk is barely green and more of an old army green and on the bottom are the words incredible hulk but I like it. It is fluffy, it came in bag packaging not a box.I think it is fleece I thought it would be polyester.
Buy The Incredible Hulk Square Throw Pillow 17"x17" Now
I bought this as a gift for a Hulk fan and it was everything a pillow should be except fluffy. It was smashed in to a box for shipping and came out pretty flat and mishapen, but I'm sure it will fluff up with time. I hope so anyway.
Read Best Reviews of The Incredible Hulk Square Throw Pillow 17"x17" Here
No comments:
Post a Comment