Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sleep Better Slumber Fresh Polyester Bed Pillow

Sleep Better Slumber Fresh Polyester Standard Bed PillowWhen I saw the Amazon boxes sitting outside my house last week I said, "Ah, those must be my new pillows." (I ordered two, so there were two boxes.) But the boxes looked relatively small to be able to fit the pillows that I was expecting.

I opened up the first box and inside was what I thought must be the pillow covers that I also ordered for my new pillows, because the rolled up tube of linens inside the box surely couldn't be a pillow. Then the pillows must both be stuffed into the other box that I already deemed a bit small for just one pillow???

I open up the second box to find...wait...what? More pillow covers??? No...it's the pillow and it's rolled up and packed tightly in a kind-of sausage-type plastic wrap. And there are the pillow covers underneath. But how could the pillow that was supposed to be 30 inches long x 20 inches wide be reduced to a 20 inch tube with a diameter of no more than 4 5 inches? Surely this packing will take away from its advertised "Slumber Fresh" cozy, comfortable and luxurious feel, right? Well...wrong.

As soon as I removed the plastic sausage packing...whoosh...the pillow flops open to its natural shape and almost as if some magical force is pumping air into the pillow it expands to just what I hoped it would be: Just the right amount of firm; just the right amount of soft...a super comfortable pillow.

So if you're looking for a new pillow(s) that's comfortable and hypoallergenic, give the Sleep Better brand a try....Just don't be surprised (or concerned) by the packing. One more note: Be sure to select the desired size of the pillow on the product description page; you can choose standard, queen or king.

Inexpensive but exhibits the performance of a good quality pillow. Has plenty of fill to support the head. We have used these for a few months. Hope that they retain their shape through time.

Buy Sleep Better Slumber Fresh Polyester Bed Pillow Now

I love these pillows! They are super comfy and soft. I also love that you can keep fluffing them and they won't lose shape or sturdiness. Very nice for the price!

Read Best Reviews of Sleep Better Slumber Fresh Polyester Bed Pillow Here

This pillow is soft, fluffy, and comfortable. It is the first pillow I have found that still retains it's fluffy shape even when your head presses against it. I used to need two of my old pillows to read in bed but, with this pillow, I only need one, as it is very supportive. This is a very nice pillow and I would definitely buy it again.

Want Sleep Better Slumber Fresh Polyester Bed Pillow Discount?

The pillow just arrived. Yep, that was why I was so surprised. The online description at Amazon listed this as "Sleep Better Slumber Fresh Polyester Bed Pillows" (note the plural) and all the pillow products I had viewed before this one were packaged in sets of two or clearly stated otherwise. I mistakenly assumed a two pillow package for this item so was surprised when I received only one pillow.

Trivial, I know, and my own fault; and yes still a bargain for the item listed. Just a note to others to read the product description carefully when making your selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment