Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beautyrest Convoluted Foam Mattress Topper, Size Cal King (FMB945OS)

Beautyrest Convoluted Foam Mattress Topper, Size Cal King
  • Get added comfort while you sleep with a 1-inch foam mattress topper
  • Bedding accessory has a cut-zoned convoluted design
  • Mattress pad is a great addition to any bedding ensemble
  • Economical mattress topper
  • Dimensions: 72 inches x 80 inches, Materials: Polyurethane, Model No: FMB945OS Twin, Made in USA.

Was NOT what I expected at all. It came wrapped in plastic wrap first of all and what I was expecting wasnt what the picture showed. You would think you were getting a foam topper about 2-3 inches thick with a nice egg creat pattern. What I got was about 1/2-1 inch thick wrapped in plastic wrap that you would get from the grocery store. And it didnt have any markings on it that it was a beautyrest product. Not pleased at all and am surprised that BEAUTYREST would put their name on this product. Need less to say this item is going back. I would have gotten better quality at walmart.

Buy Beautyrest Convoluted Foam Mattress Topper, Size Cal King (FMB945OS) Now

Requiring a specific number of words for a review is silly. This topper has extended the life of my mattress.

Read Best Reviews of Beautyrest Convoluted Foam Mattress Topper, Size Cal King (FMB945OS) Here

I had originally been drawn to the item due to the numerous divits and multiple areas of different convolutions, yet when I received it, it was poorly made and very flimsy. It worked for a week or so until my body made an indent that the foam would not spring back from. I would not buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment