Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Springs Home Coral Fleece Throws

Springs Home Coral Fleece Blanket, Full/Queen, CloudI followed the care instructions and washed the white twin blanket separately (thank goodness) and it turned into a mess of balls. The material on this blanket is very soft almost chenile like but with a little plushness. I bought two of these in white twin and will be returning them as quickly as I can print the return label. I even rewashed one of them thinking that it would help but I just found even MORE balls of material on this blanket. I can't use this as anyone lying on it would be instantly covered in little balls of fluff and it looks gross. I do not recommend this product.

The color is beautiful. The fleece feels so warm and it is a thick plush, very warm blanket. Delightfully light and great for winter. I love it. It wsshes and dries great.

Buy Springs Home Coral Fleece Throws Now

The product is ok, but its picture seems to be a clear brown color and the received blanket is definitely green.

Read Best Reviews of Springs Home Coral Fleece Throws Here

I used this through out the 2010 to 2011 Winter and really liked the feel and color, but the first time I washed it in a washer and dryer, when spring arrived, the edges fuzzed out. Since it now leaves unwanted fuzz wherever it's used, I will be tossing it in my bag for Goodwill. A disappointment, indeed.

Want Springs Home Coral Fleece Throws Discount?

Fleece blankets are absolutely the softest. This one is no exception..It's soft, a lovely purple color. it's light weight, generously sized and warm..Having said that they unfortunately have a one wash life....On the second wash they usually turn into an unusable mass of lint balls and lint stings...This one is probably no exception....BUT It wasn't terrible pricey so I'll shake it out weekly and wash it once..If it holds up great!!! If not I'll buy another next winter...

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment