Friday, September 6, 2013

Textile and Linen Rural Charm Collection All Natural 100-Percent Cotton Chenille Twin Size Bedspread

Textile and Linen Rural Charm Collection All Natural 100-Percent Cotton Chenille Full Size Bedspread, BurgundyI bought this bedspread in sage green (king size) a week ago. The color is better than it looks here a green with more yellow in it than olive and a nice color for a summer spread. It is also the size I needed it covers to the floor on a queen with an oversize mattress. I know covering to the floor is not 'in' but I am old-fashioned. It is a nice soft chenille. I did not wash it first because I had read one of the reviews above and did not have time for hassle. After a few days when I swiffered the wood floor I found quite an amount of green fuzz. That would not do. I have asthma and my husband has emphysema. (I had not noticed any chemical smell when I opened the package). So I washed it in cold water on a gentle cycle and it survived that without turning into a fuzzball. I started to tumble dry it and it took two 40 minute cycles to dry, but the amount of green fuzz in the dryer filter was unbelievable. At least an inch thick! both times. At that point it was also somewhat matted with fuzz, so back in the dryer it went even though it was dry. Two more cycles later and four inch-thick mats of fuzz in the filter, it was able to go back on the bed with minor brushing here and there to remove small spots of fuzz. In fifty years of washing and drying things I have never seen anything like it. So a 5 for color, softness and size. A 1 for lint and ease of washing. However, it looks nice now, so a 3.

Beautiful bedspread, but it had that new, slightly chemical smell so I washed it. BIG mistake ! It was covered in fuzzies on both sides. In tried to use it anyway but they got all over my sheets, clothes and floor. What a mess. I ended up throwing it away.

Buy Textile and Linen Rural Charm Collection All Natural 100-Percent Cotton Chenille Twin Size Bedspread Now

I am very happy with this product. It is just as described. Lighter bedspread are getting harder and harder to find. All of the comforters are to heavy for this desert climate but this is just right.

Read Best Reviews of Textile and Linen Rural Charm Collection All Natural 100-Percent Cotton Chenille Twin Size Bedspread Here

I was looking for something that is soft and breathes well, this cover won't stop shedding even after at least 8 times in the dryer and 3 washes. The color is getting dull. The underside is rough and it just feels like cheap cotton on top even after using downy. I would not recommend this unless you really want to be very frustrated.

Want Textile and Linen Rural Charm Collection All Natural 100-Percent Cotton Chenille Twin Size Bedspread Discount?

I love this bedspread! It reminds me on one that my gma had when I was a child. I love the fact that there are a choice of colors, when I first started looking I thought that probably the only colors I would have to choose from would be white and cream. I am very pleased to find other colors to co-ordinate with my bedroom. I bought the burgundy which is actually not really burgundy it's more of a dark red but it worked out well in my color scheme so I'm very pleased with my purchased. The quality is great!

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment