
I am an anglophile through and through so when I found this pillow, I had to have it! After searching a variety of places and confirming that Jan Constantine products are hard to find in the states, I turned to trusty Amazon and was thrilled to see that one vendor did indeed have a few of the beautiful pillows ... and at a better price than most other places! Bonus! I ordered two for Christmas time, totally unaware that there was a giant storm in London that might prevent the vendor from receiving the pillows in time to be then be able to turn them around to ship to me. But what a wonderful seller -she went above and beyond to make sure that they were shipped to me in time. I gave one to my fellow love-everything-British friend and it was a wonderful Christmas! No doubt, I'll be checking back to see what other Jan Constantine (and anything else fun and British) products she gets in. :-)

I love anything with the Queen or a Union Jack on it and had been looking for throw pillows for my collection. I saw these and was in love....when I got them there was a slight bit of disappointment in that they are very thick, kind of hard because the material is felt and very small, especially for the price of these pillows. But I would not return them because they look really good on my couches....all in all I would say buy them.
Buy Throw Pillow Decorative - Toss on Sofa, Bed, Couch British Jack Design Imported -Small Now
No comments:
Post a Comment