Saturday, September 7, 2013

Toy Story Pillow Sham

Toy Story Pillow ShamMy son loves his Toy Story pillow shame. Good, bright blue pillow cover with a large image of both characters of the main characters. Have not tested it in the laundry, but it looks great. The fabric isn't super soft or fancy, but it's going on a kid's bed. I don't imagine he will love the same bedding for 10 years, so it won't matter to me if it's the softest or most durable.

Nephew loved it for his birthday. Super fast shipping. Awesome giftt for a Toy Story themed party and he was excited to receive it.

Buy Toy Story Pillow Sham Now

I got this for my Toy Story obsessed young nephew to serve as a "special" pillow to help transition him to sleeping in our home for the holidays. Suffice to say, he couldn't go to bed quick enough so he could be with this pillow, and extra "pretend naps" were requested so he could snuggle with it! It's thin but high quality fabric, washed well (color and size retained), is soft after the washing, and the price ($4.45 with Prime shipping) is amazing. There was a manufacturer sticker on the package for $38. Very happy with the purchase, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that every time I saw Woody and Buzz Lightyear smiling up at me it made me giggle just a bit...

Read Best Reviews of Toy Story Pillow Sham Here

Perfect addition to my granddaughter's obsession with Buzz and Woody. Her transition from crib to bed was smooth as silk because of her new bedding.

Want Toy Story Pillow Sham Discount?

I purchased this pillow sham because my little boys room is Toy Story Theme and it goes with the comforter I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment