Buy Pillowtex ® Latex Foam Pillow Now
I currently own a Pillowtex Latex Foam pillow that I purchased about 5 years ago. It is still firm and fluffy and is basically a perfect pillow. I bought another one (from Amazon) for fear that the one I have will eventually lose its firmess. The pillow I received it NOTHING like the one I have. I ordered the Jumbo size which is supposed to be thicker than the standard size I have now. It is about 1/2 as thick and has no firmness to it at all. When I laid my head on it, it was like laying on a down pillow.The worst thing about the pillow and the reason I am sending it back is the poor construction. There are holes punched throughout the pillow as you can see from the item's picture, however, the one I receive had large hard knots of rubber that were not cut out properly. I tried to remove the smaller ones, but there were so many and the larger ones are about an inch thick and removing it would leave a large divet in the pillow.
I ordered a Z foam pillow, which was more pricey but a lot better quality. Plus it comes with a nice velour cover. I guess I will stick with that one until Pillowtex can make their pillows like they used to.
Read Best Reviews of Pillowtex ® Latex Foam Pillow Here
I think this is the best pillow you can find in the market!Great balance between cushion and support (even for side sleepers).
Much better than the latex pillows from other brands (such as Simmons),
and even better than the best rated memory foam pillows (such as Tempur)
which do not provide enough support for side sleepers.
Very good pillow! Very satisfied!!original same name pillow made in usa, bought at belk dept store, lasted 20 years, new ones from china, hope they last . I'll report on life of pillows latr.


No comments:
Post a Comment