
These sheets fits my adjustable bed beautifully and are so pretty to sleep in. I will buy the blue pair soon.

I bought this brown paisley print king size sheet set and the matching duvet over a year ago here on Amazon. After just a couple of washes, the sheets were faded and lost their softness. The quality is equivalent to a $20 set from a local discount store. I have only washed the duvet once and will not wash it again if I want to keep the rich chocolate brown color. It will likely need to be dry cleaned to avoid fading.
I will stick to the 300 thread count sateen set sold in a local box store (stocked for years, easy to find) and not ever believe all 300+ thread count sheets are true thread count unless I touch, feel and try them out!
Buy Elite Home Collection Harbour Paisley Print Luxurious Microfiber 3-Piece Sheet Set, Twin Size Now
When I read "microfiber" I was thinking of those neat couch surfaces that repel water and feel soft. This is NOT that microfiber. It's probably called "micro" because it is so thin.
The fabric is smooth, and doesn't look like it would fuzz up like some cotton sheets do. The pattern is very nice a kind of rusty colour with dots of very pale green and cream.
Read Best Reviews of Elite Home Collection Harbour Paisley Print Luxurious Microfiber 3-Piece Sheet Set, Twin Size Here
No comments:
Post a Comment