* Soft and removable zippered cover
* Does provide lumbar support
* Good size Not too big, or small
* Not heavy
* Usefully rounded lengthwise
Cons
* Needs to be firmer I am average weight and it does not provide as much support as I had expected
* Does have a chemical smell But most products like this do
I, also, own a Rio contoured chair cushion and that is of better quality.not a good fit too soft smaller than it looks very misleading wont buy anything from this company again! ok
Buy Rio Home Fashions Lumbar Memory Foam Pillow Now
I sleep with this pillow every nite...and not under my knees! I use it under my neck, in the style of the Japanese neck pillow. I now have no neck pain, headaches, and, I can sleep on my stomach, which in my case, helps the pain in my upper back. I bought one of these to take with me on trips as well. Slips into my suitcase and I sleep well wherever I go.Read Best Reviews of Rio Home Fashions Lumbar Memory Foam Pillow Here
I need to sit on this pillow in the car. My old one finally wore out after 5 years. I went to the Bed Bath web sit and it cost $100 after shipping, etc. I bought this one for around $10. I couldn't believe the difference!!I feel very smart for going to this web site.

No comments:
Post a Comment