I highly recommend this pillow to everyone, with or with out a problem. I understand that it maintains the normal curve of the neck, therefore prolonging the life of the discs, and halting arthritis! Who doesn't want that?I was skeptical because the pillow is so weird looking, but now that I have it, I understand the strange design. It really makes so much sense! Basically, one part supports your neck so that you are comfortable lying on your back (which never was until now), and the other part keeps you in place or lets you sleep on your side. I have so many pillows due to back issues, and this is my favorite so far! After 2 years of back pain, I am finally starting to feel better!I have been battling neck pain for years. I constantly get headaches and have a terrible time sleeping because of it. I have been to chiropractors, acupuncturists, and massage therapists and although I feel somewhat of a relief, the pain is always there. I have tons of money on 3 different temperpedic pillows, a pillow recommended by my chiropractor and even strange gadgets that you pump up and stretch your neck. I found out I have forward head posture, and was starting to develop a bit of a hump. At 28, that is not something that was okay, so after a very long internet search, I found this pillow. It looks weird, but it made sense. Not really thinking it would work, I bought it out of desperation. I started using it every night and have for over a year. I'm not going to say it was some sort of immediate miracle because it wasn't. However, gradually I noticed I wasn't getting my headaches; I was actually sleeping through the night and just felt all around better. I didn't even know when it happened, it just did. Now fast forward to about 1 month ago. My boyfriend had thrown my pillow on the floor, I being, the germaphobic I am, and against my better judgment I tossed it in the washing machine. Big mistake the sides of it the pillow detached. Anyway, I wasn't too broken hearted as my pain had stopped. Well I kid you not; I started experiencing headaches just as I had before. The only thing that was different is that I wasn't using the Headright. I convinced my boyfriend to buy me a new one, and thanks to Amazon Prime, I do not have to pay shipping and will get it in two days! That wasn't an option when I originally bought the pillow. So if you are desperate and nothing else has worked give this pillow a try.Great pillow but over priced, should by half the cost of $90.00, more like $40.00, but seems to help and companies do prey on the sick and desperate. That's why i'm only giving it a 4 star is due to cost.I'm still experimenting with this new pillow and it appears to work well, but the minimal neck roll takes some getting used to. I wear a CPAP, so pillows are often challenging, so I guess the jury is still out on this one for me. I do think it's overpriced for what it is--$50 would seem more in line.
Sunday, October 20, 2013
The HeadRight
I highly recommend this pillow to everyone, with or with out a problem. I understand that it maintains the normal curve of the neck, therefore prolonging the life of the discs, and halting arthritis! Who doesn't want that?I was skeptical because the pillow is so weird looking, but now that I have it, I understand the strange design. It really makes so much sense! Basically, one part supports your neck so that you are comfortable lying on your back (which never was until now), and the other part keeps you in place or lets you sleep on your side. I have so many pillows due to back issues, and this is my favorite so far! After 2 years of back pain, I am finally starting to feel better!I have been battling neck pain for years. I constantly get headaches and have a terrible time sleeping because of it. I have been to chiropractors, acupuncturists, and massage therapists and although I feel somewhat of a relief, the pain is always there. I have tons of money on 3 different temperpedic pillows, a pillow recommended by my chiropractor and even strange gadgets that you pump up and stretch your neck. I found out I have forward head posture, and was starting to develop a bit of a hump. At 28, that is not something that was okay, so after a very long internet search, I found this pillow. It looks weird, but it made sense. Not really thinking it would work, I bought it out of desperation. I started using it every night and have for over a year. I'm not going to say it was some sort of immediate miracle because it wasn't. However, gradually I noticed I wasn't getting my headaches; I was actually sleeping through the night and just felt all around better. I didn't even know when it happened, it just did. Now fast forward to about 1 month ago. My boyfriend had thrown my pillow on the floor, I being, the germaphobic I am, and against my better judgment I tossed it in the washing machine. Big mistake the sides of it the pillow detached. Anyway, I wasn't too broken hearted as my pain had stopped. Well I kid you not; I started experiencing headaches just as I had before. The only thing that was different is that I wasn't using the Headright. I convinced my boyfriend to buy me a new one, and thanks to Amazon Prime, I do not have to pay shipping and will get it in two days! That wasn't an option when I originally bought the pillow. So if you are desperate and nothing else has worked give this pillow a try.Great pillow but over priced, should by half the cost of $90.00, more like $40.00, but seems to help and companies do prey on the sick and desperate. That's why i'm only giving it a 4 star is due to cost.I'm still experimenting with this new pillow and it appears to work well, but the minimal neck roll takes some getting used to. I wear a CPAP, so pillows are often challenging, so I guess the jury is still out on this one for me. I do think it's overpriced for what it is--$50 would seem more in line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment