Sunday, November 17, 2013

DreamTime Tranquil Sleep Classic Pillow

DreamTime Tranquil Sleep Classic Pillow, Lavender VelvetI was very excited to get this pillow after reading all the positive ratings. The first few nights i slept great, then i had trouble sleeping soundly, toss and turn. Honestly i don't know if it is the pillow or me. I have put a piece of foam inside the pillow cover and that has helped a lot. I am still using it nightly, but haven't stopped my long search for the perfect pillow.

These pillows do take getting used to but they are worth it. This was a great deal as they are expensive in stores or from actual company.

Buy DreamTime Tranquil Sleep Classic Pillow Now

just the right size for head or under knees hulls are polished so no "breaking in" period cover washable best sleep I've had in years

Read Best Reviews of DreamTime Tranquil Sleep Classic Pillow Here

I was a little dissapointed in how hard this pillow actually was. When I first tried it I thought it felt pretty good. I used it one night and it did not help me sleep any better than I have been. I have given it to my daughter to try... I hope she likes it.

Want DreamTime Tranquil Sleep Classic Pillow Discount?

this is a classic and very comfortable pillow for any position to sleep or fall sleep and watch tv,etc.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment