
I ordered this same recliner in October and loved the style, particularly the lovely purplish-wine color. After less than one month though, the massage unit began to fail. I was not offered a refund as requested, but instead told to provide some further information so that a replacement part could be ordered and then installed. I just received an item in the mail which I presume is the massage switch but have not heard anything further about its installation. When a product malfunctions after less than 30 days, it seems to me that the product should be fully refundable. What if this occurs again, just unacceptable, I say!

Love this chair I had one before this one and finally wore it out after 10 years. This chair is even better than the old one. I like the heat and massage features and the timer on them. My old chair didn't have a timer and my Dad burned out the unit after forgetting to turn off the unit many times. So, this is a great feature. My dogs especially like the heat feature when they been out in the cold. They'll snuggle right up to us and the back of the chair to get warm. Also having all the controls in one place is so nice. The old chair had the massage controls on the side of the left arm. I like that they are now on with the lifter controls. Overall this is one great chair. That's why when my old one broke I bought another Catnapper.
Buy Catnapper Soother Power Lift Full Lay-out Oversized Chaise Recliner Chair - Vino Now
Ordered product from Cymax Stores and they botched the order. Customer service kept telling me to wait while their Home Direct shopping company stated it was on its way. Well after several weeks and many phone calls to both companies a month passed and then they could not track or locate the order. won't order from Cymax, their shipping and tracking is horrible. Finally demanded a refund.
Read Best Reviews of Catnapper Soother Power Lift Full Lay-out Oversized Chaise Recliner Chair - Vino Here
No comments:
Post a Comment