Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hedaj Meow Standard Sham

Hedaj Meow Standard ShamI was so excited when i saw this pattern. I had a bedset that was like this and it didnt hold up very well and I had been loking for years for a replacement. I placed my ordered and waiting anxioulsy for the arrival.The day it arrived I opened the package and held it up to look at it my eyes were immediatly drawn to what looked like a discoloration...was it stained was it faded ? Then i noticed the fabric of the cat showing through as well.it was just the way it was put together. I was dissappointed in the quality of the workmanship of this. Although a fair price for the pieces it was still a plenty to pay and expect it to be just a little better made. I loved the texturing on the piece itself. I had read the reviews of the bedspread and it got good feedback. I am still waiting for the bedspread to arrive so hopefully that will be more satisfactory to me. It was not enouugh to want to send it back but for 68.00 expected a little better quality..i quess now i see why handmade quilts are the price they are.

Got this for my wife thinking it would be nice for her to have an ok quilt with cats all over it (my wife loves cats). But when I got it I was very impressed with the quality and my wife just loves it. We have washed it several times now and seems to wash well.

Buy Hedaj Meow Standard Sham Now

No comments:

Post a Comment