Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pillow Perfect Decorative Red/Gold Striped Toss Pillows, Rectangle, 2-Pack

Pillow Perfect Decorative Red/Gold Striped Toss Pillows, Rectangle, 2-PackSturdy, perfect for outdoors, exactly as described. Arrived quickly, and make perfect porch pillows which is what we ordered them for.

For me, this purchase was a "shot in the dark" because I am not good at envisioning and really need to see two things together before I can make a decision. My sofa id patterned in shades of navy and a slightly orangy red, so I took a chance and these pillows worked perfectly. Not too big (so as to get in the way of "sitting") but like Goldilocks said "just right." Amazingly the colors were perfect for my sofa. The quality is excellent and it seems like they were delivered to my door within minutes after I ordered them. My sofa is old and faded but still in excellent condition. Just needed something to spiff it up. These rectangular throw pillows are perfect.

Buy Pillow Perfect Decorative Red/Gold Striped Toss Pillows, Rectangle, 2-Pack Now

No comments:

Post a Comment