Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pirate Treasure Quilt

Pirate Treasure QuiltOrdered this for my 3 year old son's new room. I love it because you can just throw it in the wash maching. However, quite a bit of fading upon the first wash. After about 4 or 5 washes one of the seams has come undone on the edge and I will need to sew it back. My son loves it. In fact insists on sleeping on the shams which is why I have had to wash so many times already.

I would recomend this if you are on a budget.

This is a really cute bedroom set, however I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the materials. I would only recommend purchasing if you can get it for a really good price. Otherwise, you may be able to find something better.

Buy Pirate Treasure Quilt Now

Not the best qualityI have ordered this brand before and have been very happy but this comforter is generally of poor quality and not worth the money

Read Best Reviews of Pirate Treasure Quilt Here

No comments:

Post a Comment